- 2013 USHCC Convention is Going to Chicago this Fall!
- USHCC ANNOUNCES DAVID GOMEZ AS BOARD CONVENTION CHAIRMAN OF 2013 NATIONAL CONVENTION
- Covenant Retirement Communities Retains DG&A to Fill Vice President of Human Resources Position
- Port San Antonio Retains DG&A to Fill a General Manager, East Kelly Railport
- ChicagoMSDC’s Senior Fundraising and Business Development Manager Search Completed!
- 4 ways to De-Stress During a Job Hunt - ow.ly/lnohG 3 hours ago
- Assessing Your Talents?! - ow.ly/lnoCf 7 hours ago
- Are you in the right job! - ow.ly/lnout 10 hours ago
- Miles Christi Ninth Annual Benefit Dinner - ow.ly/ltzk6 11 hours ago
- 4 ways to De-Stress During a Job Hunt - ow.ly/lnono 13 hours ago
Monthly Archives: March 2012
As we’ve mentioned before, it is never appropriate to bring up salary, benefits, etc. until you have received the offer. If asked directly about your compensation, be honest about your most recent compensation (In fact, many companies ask for proof … Continue reading
Last year, David Gomez was named Nominations Chair on the Board of Directors for the United States Hispanic Chamber of Commerce. Through its network of local Hispanic Chambers of Commerce and Hispanic business organizations, the USHCC effectively communicates the needs … Continue reading
In the past year, DG&A announced three placements with Vanguard Health Systems. Dr. Aaron Gerber was selected to become the Senior Vice President of Strategy and Business Development for the Vanguard Chicago Market office, Edward M. Carne filled the position … Continue reading
Symbion Healthcare retained David Gomez & Associates in February 2012 to perform an executive search service in order to successfully fill a Market Manager of Operations position in Beverly Hills,California. Headquartered inNashville,TN, Symbion Healthcare is a leading operator of short-stay … Continue reading